I am sooooo tired.
Every time Tuesday comes around, I am more and more exhausted from belly dance class. I swear, I think those girls are making me work harder than them!
Well, this coming Sunday starts my long awaited vacation. I have been looking forward to this all summer. Yes, it will be blazing hot and maybe even uncomfortable on the beach, but that's okay! Because I won't have work, I'll be alone with Sam and the ferrets, and I will have plenty of time doing what I want.
Like.... I will finish Katie's apron.
And I will make a bazillion monster-bags, because everyone has been asking about them.
I will sew; I will read; I will chill.
I will take Jack and Rudyard out to the beach in the wee hours of the morning before it gets too hot. We will picnic there with a big blanket and some shade. Rudyard will probably stick close. Jack may want to explore. I don't know. I've already got him practicing with his harness so he doesn't freak out when it's on him.
Douceline is going to live with my mom for the next week; Melody is going to take care of the rats for us.
It will be lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment