I'VE GOT
one little ferret who's crazy as sin
THE OTHER LITTLE GUY
is just tired agin
They wanna play
Play all day
But they caint do it right,
naw not today.
Rud sez Hey, whatcha wanna do?
I wanna run around and follow thru
But I'm still weak,
too weak for mah feet
And the other little guy
doesn't know how to keep.
Jack in the beanstalk, Jack be quick
Doesn't know really now when to quit
Steals the cat food
Stashes it too
Drives me crazy,
don't know what to do.
Shits where his food is,
Tries to play it cool-is
Off his rocker
as the one crazy moodlet
Rud tries to poop and
gets it right thru and
I get pretty happy
when its not goo
Unstoppable, I be the psychotic momma
Keepin up wit the furrts while dealin wit de trauma
I know how it is
They know how it is
My man next door
is also in the biz
La la la.
La la la.
Furrts. Dey be my life, yo.
I don't want nuthin else.
'Cept mebbe more.
Gotta think about it, see.
Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment