Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday

The Final happened. As to how I did, I don't know.

The rest of the rat babies got adopted today. My friend Jessica and her daughter Millie came by this morning to pick up one, and my friends the Brays got the other two in the afternoon. Millie was very cute. She said that Chuchundra, Sam's new guinea pig, was a "very big rat." Additionally, she wondered about the ferrets and as to why they were "so long?" Millie also found a box I had filled to the brim with pennies (I use them for counting levels in our Munchkin Cthulhu game).

After the final I got to relax for a few hours. It was awesome!! I colored pictures and worked on a project for a friend who is starting some small-business catering, called Yummy to my Tummy! Her food is so delicious. In exchange for some stencils I am making for her, I get to ear her delicious eggplant Parmesan! YUMMY TO MY FRICKIN' TUMMY.

Then I went to work and the Brays squee-ed and squee-ed over their new ratlet babes. I am so happy that the boys have such an excited and enthusiastic home to go to. I am certain they will be very happy with their new family.

After work, I came home and chillaxed. It was awesome. I finished the stenciling project and am having fun trying the stencils out on some stuff. I think I will also put them on my car.

Chuchundra explored some on the floor today. Usually she sits and doesn't move, but today she walked a few steps. Then she went back to her hidey spot.

The ferrets are getting along swimmingly and have mixed in their scents with each other. Now they all smell the same, which is great. Tussels still happen, but never in the cage. Only during playtime.

This week will only get better. Tomorrow, to Zoo Atlanta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment