Work happened today. And it royally sucked. We had a meeting that I had completely forgotten about, so when I came in this morning I was very confused.
Then I tried to start stickering and weeding out the Suspense genre (we are putting all of our books together on the shelf for reconstruction, which will happen one day soon. I just started with a small genre today). While that happened, we also got in a shit-ton of DVDs and I had to check them all in which took forever and ever.
Then, as a result, we had shelving up the wazoo. So I shelved and shelved. My fingers and body hurt so bad, yes SOMEHOW I managed to be very kind and polite to the patrons today. I am so tired.
And when I get home I have to pack for tomorrow morning. OH GOD. Then I get to go to bed and wake up at some god-awful hour so I can drive at a god-awful time to do some super freaking awesome training on animal rescue. There will be SO MUCH COFFEE involved.
And now on a happy note, here are some pictures of MoMoBella:

YAY! My super cute girl! <3
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear about your animal rescue training! As you may have guessed, Jim and I love helping animals, plus it's good stuff to know to help anyone in an unfamiliar situation.