Before I went to class today, I took the boys and put them in the cage with MoMo (they slept separate last night). Just to shake up everybody's sniffers and surroundings.
Then, I went to class. The final review went pretty awesome. The instructor basically asked us questions directly from the final exam and we reviewed all of the essay questions.
Then I got to hang out with Nat which resulted in me getting a foamy sheet-thing that you put under your sleeping back when you are camping. And also we ate Jamaican food. I also got to catch her crazy cat (the crazy one is named Mouche, which makes me think of mouths because it rhymes with the French word for mouth).
Then when I got home, I found out that all of the ferrets were SLEEPING IN THE SAME HAMMOCK!! And it was so cute. But then they woke up and I didn't get a picture. But believe you me, it was cuter than baby octopuses.
Then I went to work, which was full of work and I'm not going to talk about it.
THEN I CAME HOME. And I played this game on armorgames.com for TWO hours and then realized I hadn't let the ferrets out and I hadn't showered. So I compromised and did both. Rud and Jack did not shower, but MoMo did.
And boy-howdy, she sure did hate it. She looked like a large white rat when her fur was pasted to her from all the soak. She was super unhappy and most of all embarrassed! Sam and I laughed at her as she ran around the house trying to get dry while Rudyard and Jack pitied from a distance.
So far, today has NOT killed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment