I was romping about like usual when all of a-sudden I got ATTACKED!
I don't know what it was, but suddenly it was on my tail and it wasn't letting go. I ran around the whole room and danced super hard but it wouldn't let go. When I bit into it, it wasn't even alive! I don't know what it was. Probably a monster.
But then, Miss Clara scooped me up and inspected the monster. She had to pull it off and it hurt my tail hairs so bad! I didn't want my tail hairs to hurt, so I wiggled a lot. But then Miss Clara scruffed me so I couldn't move and super-fast yanked the monster off my tail.
After that, she let me look at it.
I sniffed it and it didn't move.
I bit it and it didn't move.
I'm pretty sure I killed it after it first bit me. Probably with my dancing.
This is what it looked like. Yeah, its super dead. If you are squeamish, you should probably not look at the picture too long. I don't know why Miss Clara took a picture of it. Probably to gross out the squeamish folks.
Anywho, that's my story for the day!
Love, Momobella
No comments:
Post a Comment