Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vincent

After my long list of Events of the Day from yesterday (okay, it wasn't really that long), I want to add in a separate pose the well-being of my widdle baby Vincent Wincent.

He is still mostly the same, but last night he gave me such a scare. He has a wart looking thing (well, we're not really sure what it is) on his side beneath his left shoulder blade. It's in an easy scratch spot. Well, you guessed it: he scratched too hard so that when I picked him up last night he was covered in blood.

I was pretty upset, even though I knew it was just coming from the scratch. Sam and I got it under control. Vincent didn't appreciate the prodding. I put a compress on his abscess, but I really should have gotten rid of the accumulated puss. I've realized that when there is too much of a puss build up, he has more trouble walking than average. I realized this when I gave him a cracker last night for being such a good sport; he tumbled on his side and couldn't get up without my help.

Oh Vincent, my little thing. Anywho, we'll take care of the abcess puss tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment