My first class in almost a year's worth of no-classes, and I must say I am scared shitless.
Biology is my only class this quarter, and already I am afeared it is too much. I'm sure my nerves will settle once I settle more into the school life.
Both Sam and Natalie have assured me that I will be okay. Sam looked over my notes after class (it was six pages full) and we lightly discussed some of the things. At work today, Nat told me that she would very happy to study with me because then she could see what she remembered (Nat has a wildlife biologist major, like the one Sam's working on).
And even though this is all very comforting....
well, panic and fear can be quite unreasonable. And so, naturally, I am flipping out.
I am telling myself I will do fine. These are the reasons I will do fine:
A) I am going to be a Critter Nurse (or as Athens Tech calls it a Vetrinary Technician)
B) My biology teacher also uses the word 'critter'
C) I lurv critters.
D) Um..... I don't know. Critters?
No comments:
Post a Comment