Friday, January 7, 2011

Input


I'm trying to come up with a comic series about naturalists, critter and plant conservation, and trying to make these ideas relatable and realistic towards my audience.

I want to do this as a webcomic, since those are my only means of publishing at the moment.

I am NOT looking for anything Captain Planet-esque. I want it to be realistic, because I feel the realistic situations are in themselves fun, adventurous, and interesting.

So, what sort of input do I want/need/crave?
Characters!
What kind of person does the everyday American want to see out in the rainforest doing surveys?
What kind of backgrounds are individuals interested in?

And of course, any other input is good too.
Like what sort of critters/plants do folks want to see talked about? What's really important? Of the SEVEN THOUSAND endangered species in the world, what would really help the locals understand the importance of species conservation?

That's all I can think of for now. ANYTHING is good. This idea is not very grounded yet, and I'm trying to pull it on down.

No comments:

Post a Comment