I had the fantastical experience the other day of doing a photoshoot underwater. I was pretty nervous at first, but definitely became more comfortable as I got the hang of it.
The photographer is Dennis McDaniel (http://www.dennismcdaniel.com). Here is the result:
What's SUPER DUPER fun is that just a few days earlier I got to do a photoshoot with Craig Gum (http://www.craiggum.com) where he wanted to attempt a to create a tidal wave by layering up some splashed waters.
He tried it with two separate models: me and a gentleman that looked like Huck Finn.
Below is the result of the tidal wave and a funderful picture of us all being goofballs (yes, Eddy came along and helped splash water on me and the other guy):
I hope I get more water shoots as the summer continues to roll and the days increase in their heat.



No comments:
Post a Comment