Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Western Heroes

I am standing in the bathroom.
My hair is dry  now, but honestly I never actually washed it. It looks pretty good though. Like it was teased on purpose. Looks kind of sexy, actually.

I've got on my layers and am buttoning up my long jacket. It's a jacket I got in high school. I've always called it my "Civil War Coat" because it reminds me of that era, however I've recently discovered that if I wear it with some fingerless gloves and a hat, I look like a rough cowboy.

With my sexy hair and my amazing jacket, I look at myself up and down, holding on to what I pretend are lapels (they are just the unbuttoned portion of my jacket).

I say to my reflection, "You are the new Western Hero."

Then I realize I forgot my earrings and rush out of the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment