Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Early Release

MomoBella is coming home a day early!

I've been visiting her every day. I try to stay with her an hour, but sometimes I can only do thirty minutes.

Today I did 45 minutes.

All of our visits have been good so far. She will sometimes play, mostly sleep, occasionally be curious and sniff around the room we stay in together. Every day she bites me.

Today, I was trying to clean some of her coat--it looked a little sticky.  We struggled a bit to the point where this scab on her ear opened up and she started bleeding. I was able to stop the bleeding. I gave her a treat so she would calm down and then she vomited up some bile. Momo's always kind of vomited sometimes and I was worried that the stress of our previous struggle upset her tummy some.

I got a call from the vet's office tonight saying they were going to probably do some blood work tomorrow morning and give her the rabies vaccine tomorrow afternoon, then I can pick her up around 3:30pm. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment