Monday, December 3, 2012

Undestructable

I've just picked up some rat food and pig ears at the Pet Smart. As I'm leaving the parking lot, a song ends in my CD player and the next track on this particular mix is "Undestructable" by Gogol Bordello.

It should be noted that I do indeed like to play my music loudly. I enjoy music best when I feel like I'm being drowned in it.

So, yes, my music is playing a little loudly while I'm driving in the parking lot.

A fellow and the lady he is with begin to cross in front of me, which I of course yield to. As I slow down to a stop, the gentleman turns to face me fully, grabs his junk through his pants, and shakes it at me. Meanwhile, his lady-friend barely gives any sign of caring.

Its a very obvious and big gesture, so I really doubt that the chick didn't notice it.

And it was very much directed at me because, somehow through his douchebag sunglasses and backwards hat, we made eye contact.

I'm very confused.
Did I miss something?
Does this mean something in Gogol Bordello Land? I know he can be vulgar in his lyrics, but as far as I know shaking your junk at another person doesn't mean you like Gogol too. Or does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment