We are going to France in about a month now.
I am very nervous and stressed and have recently heard that my Grand-pere is in the hospital. I don't know if I will get to see him when I get there. And if I don't, I don't know what that means in terms of the visit.
I am scared; I have always admired him and loved him, even if I never got the chance to know him very well. I just remember him as always being a happy guy and always making jokes. And then when I grew older and found out what kind of life he had.... well, how many people do you know who have rough lives and can still make funny jokes?
I have had the honor of knowing a couple of people who had painful lives but laugh. I can understand how it can be stunning to find this out! It is amazing when seeing a person who didn't take it as many other would. I hope that your grand-pere pulls through!
ReplyDelete