Saturday night was our awesome belly dance show.It went really well, even though I messed up on my lefts-and-rights during our maya sequence (I was thinking "Go right! Go RIGHT!" but then I went left...).
And in the second number I failed my ensemble partner by not dropping the veil early with her. We were peeking out of veils in one bit, and she dropped hers a few counts early. Instead of dropping with her like I SHOULD have done, I held onto it. I did finally drop it after 8 counts of music, so hopefully it all looked intentional and nobody noticed anything.
Earlier that day we worked out and learned Bollywood Bellydance fusion as well as Hip-Hop Bellydance fusion. My thighs were near dead, so I slept mostly well that night.
Audrey had slept over and the next morning we snuggled up with Chuchundra for a bit before embarking on an adventure to surprise our dad with a belated birthday cake.But the day was long and hot, and by the time we got to Dad's house with the gluten-free cake mix, we were too tired and icky to do anything, so instead we just hung out with my dad and his friend, Naomi (who is cute as a button and told me about this awesome website).
Then we gave Chelsea a bath, which she needed very much because her butt was dirty. We gave her a good brush down then went on a walk so she could dry.It was then that I learned she will stop where she is walking and poop anywhere, including the middle of the road.
After that I finally went home to rest. Sam just finished playing Dragon Age and we stayed up well past the midnight hours to begin the beginning of Dragon Age II (which I will already say is WAAAAAAAY too different from the first one and its weird).
I'm still not done with my game of Dragon Age, but I like watching Sam play out the story of the second one...... errrrgh! Conflict!!

No comments:
Post a Comment