Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick

I am sick.
I have been sick all today and all day yesterday, and Sunday was when I felt throat getting itchy.
I just finished listening to the Adventures of Huck Finn, and so now there is an intense Southern accent in my brain; it gets doubled when I say my usual favorite Southern words like 'critter.'

My head hurts. It hurts so hard, a pimple popped out of the forehead and I keep picking at it. It's gross.

I've barely left my room, and it's difficult to play with the weasels. Mostly because I huff and puff when I'm trying to stop them from doing something bad and then I want to collapse, and so of course I can't play with them and chase them around. So I lock them in my room with me and color pictures and listened to Huck Finn when I still had it, and then eventually Rudyard would tire and fall asleep. Jack usually doesn't, although I know there was one time he did but it wasn't this time.

Church is in heat and I hate her. She's meowing in my face right now. Right as I type. She's been harassing me for the past few days. I bet I'm sick because of her.

...wait.
...Shhhh.....
She's hushed up.
She's just..... she's sitting on my bed. And she's got her butt all propped funny, but she's not doing anything with it like she's been doing all day....

Ack, I've got Mark Twain talk in my head and its translating to the paper. Or the.... what are these? These machines. These computers. This blog.
Blah blah blah.
I'm just typing what's in my head now. No filters here.

We watched Heavy Metal and it was awesome. I've been drawing nekked ladies and the like since. I've also been trying out some more anime-esque styles the past two days, and I'm not sure if I like it or not but it's something. It's interesting. I need to get my hands on a scanner thing. Then I can show you.

I is gunna kerplode now kthnxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment