Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Fancy Rats
Ahhhh, another beautiful video of my other critters! The ones most forget about, because of their surreptitious ways and overall smallness in character!
How I missed these babes while I was at the beach. I have never been on a beach trip without them and I thought of them everyday, hoping they were doing well, getting along, and not stinking up their homestead too terribly.
When I got back from the beach last Sunday, I let my little Vincent and my little Liam shuffle about in my room for about two hours. Vincent was very cuddly with me, as the old ones often get (just like his grandpops, Mark) and even little Liam stuck close.
Anywho, this video was made before I went to the beach. It was actually supposed to be a filler movie if the Film Festival didn't get enough submission, but we got aplenty and so now I get to keep this little video all to myself.
I made one a few years ago called Rodent Tails: The Rats and the Clementine. It was supposed to have a very Nature Show/Discovery Channel element to it. I'll go ahead and post that too if anyone is interested. It has Mark in it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment