Thursday, September 27, 2012

Bewildered






Bewildered:
that I could step away from a kettle put to boil and completely forget about it until I'm getting ready to leave for work, upon which I discover the pot has temporarily fused itself to the stove eye.







Bewildered:
that I put the ferrets away last night (I'm 99.99% sure!!) and yet when I get up in the morning to make coffee, Jack is running around with the cats.








Bewildered:
that I'm in such an amazing relationship with my boy, Eddy, and we're thinking of getting a place together.








Bewildered:
that I'm pretty sure I packed all my winter clothes into a box and stored them in my closet, but they are not there.














Bewildered:
that my amazing roommate Natalie is not mad at me or kicking me out due to the fact that I ruined her kettle and her stove eye.

(How does she put up with me? I've broken her plates, ruined a mirror, AND clogged up the kitchen drain, YET we still get along so well. I would have run my ass out by now if it were me....)



Bewildered:
that I'm turning 25 next week, and what does that mean exactly? Am I a grown-up yet?

Bewildered:
that even though I have three amazing wonderful ferrets who play with each other and keep each other company, they still need me to play with them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment