I haven't been able to tend to my blog as of late simply because of the second job I've picked up. It's been really hard to find time to do anything, especially for myself. I've let the house go to the critters and the critters are always behind on their cage cleanings. I'm grateful for the additional monies, though, because I can buy foods and things and pay my car insurance.
So that is what I have time for at the moment: this wee little update.
I was able to squeeze in a show last Friday called Burlesque Beta. It was at the Go Bar, close to Downtown, and I really enjoyed it. The crowds were thick but very supportive. For the most part. There was one heckler in the crowd who, I suspect, only wanted to see the burlesque stripteases. Or just women dancing in general, I suppose.
Anywho. He was an asshole.
What a jerk! I love exotic dances with class like Buresque, Belly Dancing, and even the more artsy pole dancing that has been coming out,and if he wanted a show of some untalented booty bounce he should have taken himself to Toppers.
ReplyDelete