Sam missed out on this trip cos he had homework. So I brought Audrey along and she was my photographer.
(PS: Devil Rat and Misty have made up and are good friends now)
Momma shot! If you look closely, you can see her very abused nipples!
Misty's fave.
Nomming on chips. FYI: don't feed your rats chips.
MISTY IS VERY VERY VERY BAD. The End.
Streeeeettcchhhhh.
This is Goku. I called him that because of the dotties on his belly looking like a Dragon Ball from DragonBall Z.
Misty's favorite again. This time in Misty's hands instead of on my chest.
Babies decided the food bowl was a good sleepy spot.
Audrey took a good textured shot of this rat's tail.
Nomming.
Momma got tired of letting her teats be suckled, so she left. This is what rat babies look like when their milk supply suddenly disappear.
Tired Momma from working so hard.
This is Link, called so because his back pattern looks like a sword.
Suckling.
Goku again.
Suckling
Link
I wish they did not have their tails and then I could almost say, they are cute!
ReplyDeleteDon't get in the ideas of getting more of those, specially not you Audrey !
Heh heh. Yeah, I'm definitely taking some home with me next week. :)
ReplyDelete