Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reading is GREAT!

Reading is SO great that this morning Vincent came out to help me read. I've been flipping thru the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. It's got me hooked up like a morphling drip!

While I read, Vincent read too! This is what he read:
It's my ATC card that I've been using as a book mark! I think I will fancy it up a bit and put it on the wall. Vincent is such a cute reader!!

When he was done reading my bookmark for my current book, he moved on to my Mark Twain's autobiography bookmark:
And, no worries folks, he didn't read the autobiography... yet. I have to admit, cuteness is a huge weakness of mine. There have been many moments where Vincent chews on things and I say, "No Vincent!"

Vincent stops, looks at me, and if he's studying me he comes to the conclusion that there is nothing I will do. So he promptly continues his bad chewing habit.

I must say, I do show off my chewed up bits with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment