Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cuttlefish and Bioshock 2

Woot!
I made Sam the best thing ever-- a plush cuttlefish! It's cute; all green and Cthulhu-like. You see, ever since we saw cuttlefish at the aquarium, Sam has been in love. He is thinking of getting a cuttlefish tattoo and maybe one day have his own cuttlefish aquarium.

 
First Picture: Cuttlefish hanging out on his own.
Second Picture: Cuttlefish hanging out with Wormulon, 
another sea-critter plush that I made for Samuel


We learned that cuttlefish don't ship very well, though; there aren't any naturally in the oceans surrounding the US. So, we shall see. I think it would be interesting. This trip to the aquarium has made me less frightened of sea-critters. I still think they look weird, like aliens, but I find them more and more intriguing as I learn about them.

Also, I've gotten to play with Sam's fancy camera. It's really cool. I took pictures of Vincent and Liam. Vincent was being quite the booger in front of the lens. He didn't want to cooperate. I was pretty surprised. He's usually very mellow; perhaps he didn't care for the flash.



Liam on the other hand was a rock star. I gave him a yogurt raisin and he just munched and munched and munched. He sat still and let me crawl around the bed, looking at him with different angles.

BTW: That reminds me of Bioshock 2.
I'm not sure why it reminds me of Bischock 2, but it does, and so now I must share with you the amazing: Yowza.
It's beautiful, just so you know.
And at one point, you get to look at the world in the eyes of a Little Sister. I like they way they see things. When they say "Look, Daddy, an angel," they actually see an angel instead of a dead body! Trails of blood are trails of rose petals. Everything glows pretty and yellow.
The story is pretty great too. You feel like its kinda short, though; except at one point you think that it's over and then it's not. Not in a bad way, though.
Anyway, really really fun. Me likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment