Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Collaborative Effort

The super fun crazy kid I baby-sat yesterday drew a picture of the kind of purse she wanted. (Oh poo, I wish I had the picture to show it to you). She wanted a dog with a tongue and floppity ears, and the strap had to be able to go across her shoulders, not just on one.

Well, we worked all the live-long night (until bed-time anyway) on this awesome-possom dog purse, during which the entire time she sang me this song about Reindeer Games because that's what they were doing at school. Except the song sounded creepy because the words were something like "Come to the reindeer games, you'll never be the same."

Anywho, LO AND BEHOLD!
Camryn's astounding work of art!






I would like to note that Camryn did a lot of the work. I showed her how the sewing machine worked and how to do the basic stitch (which we discovered that she loathed) and the whip stitch. Bravo Cam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment